Business Telephone and VoIP Systems
Phone solutions designed for your small business
Today, a phone decision is more than just a decision about cost – it’s a strategic business decision that can drive performance for the next several years. ClearLink will help you implement a traditional or VoIP system that increases the overall effectiveness of the organization, and actually reduces costs in the long run.
ClearLink provides equipment and expertise that will allow you to:
- Capitalize on every opportunity – with our VoIP system you get more effective voice mail management
- Eliminate your phone bill and FAX machine – and drastically reduce your phone costs
- Enhance productivity – by helping your employees quickly find the best way to connect with colleagues and prospects
Our VoIP systems are:
- Affordable – low cost VoIP systems with no extra setup, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – our VoIP system allows you to answer calls in other locations, via laptop or forward to a mobile phone
- Green – save on travel and paper waste by sharing information online
Let ClearLink show you how a traditional or VoIP system designed for small businesses can help you stay more connected, more easily. Our simple set-up process will have you making and receiving calls in minutes.
See how easy a small business phone system can be.
Business Paging and A/V Systems
In an ever-expanding global marketplace, audio visual technology is becoming standard for industries across the board. ClearLink works with businesses of all shapes and sizes to design, create, install and support custom AV solutions that can provide a competitive edge and the power to communicate and collaborate more easily than ever before.
No matter what your AV technology needs are, our talented staff of designers, engineers and tech support personnel can create a custom, state-of-the-art audio visual solution that is sure to meet your requirements and your budget.
ClearLink‘s Business A/V Systems include:
- Audio solutions – including music on hold, paging and intercom Systems, as well as full audio setups for businesses
- Custom A/V solutions – for gyms, hair salons, large businesses, factories and more
- Conference room and theater setups – take your business to the next level with modern meeting solutions that change the way you do business
Full Service Cabling
Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good cabling
Moving offices-or even organizing an existing one-involves countless potentially stressful details. If you’re in the middle of such a project, you have much more to think about than your company’s IT system.
That’s where ClearLink comes in. Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low Maintenance Telephone Patch Panels
- Certification and Cabling Audits
- CAT5 CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- BICSI Certified Cabling Standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex Brands
- New Construction or Existing Offices
Cabling is just one component of your company’s technology system-all of which must be moved with minimum downtime and disruption. To make sure your office move is a success, we also offer the following services:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
Security Systems and Surveillance Systems
Keeping an eye on all you’ve worked for
For the very best in security, you need a complete protection plan that includes an electronic security system and video surveillance system. If you have been looking into a security system for your business, surveillance systems from ClearLink are the cost-effective, state-of-the-art answer.
With closed circuit TV (CCTV) security from ClearLink, you can rest easy knowing your business, staff and most critical assets are safe from all that’s out there.
Many organizations want to protect their employees, visitors and students, as well as their premises and assets – which is why many of today’s businesses are seeking innovative, affordable options that deliver a rapid and appropriate response to crime and emergencies.
Safeguard what matters most.